Circlelord

I just wanted to give a shout out about the Circlelord Giant Templates.  They are AWESOME!  If you are new or just want to get something done quickly these are the best.  I rent my machine by the hour so speed is sometimes what clients are looking for.  Ribbles is a very popular first time pattern.  After that the Baptist Fan.  If you should need more info on the most popular boards my clients chose let me know.  It is a big investment and I was worried at first.  Truly, when choosing the right boards for your clients they pay for themselves.  Thanks Michael.

I use my boards a lot, too. The one I bought and then almost regretted ordering it, was the plain old meander. Why did I order it? I can do a nice free hand meander, fairly consistent, well mostly consistent. Well, that is the board I use the most. It is in my lowest price category, a plus for my customers, and it is a design my customers seem to love. They love the consistency! I did it on many quilts pieced in a tee shirt class at my LQS. The students wanted theirs quilted just like their teacher's quilt was done.

The next customer favorites are the Baptist Fan and the Swirls.

I don't know how I could have gotten it all done without my Circle Lord templates.  Fast, easy, and yet precise.  My customers love them.  One customer told me that she quit taking her tops to her local quilt shop because they used a computerized machine and her quilt was just too fancily quilted.  She didn't want the quilting to distract from the piecing she had spent so much time on. She loves the CL designs on her quilts.

Archived