My girl (Milliennieum) has been adopted. This is so hard!

I just need a little support from people who will understand.  My darling 2006 Millie, Esther Pearl, has been adopted and gone to her new and wonderful home with Dawn.  I will be going over this afternoon to help set her up, but I just didn't think it was going to be this hard to let her go!

My new baby will be coming as soon as the check gets to Iowa, but I still feel like I've sold a family member!

It's funny. When Dawn and her husband where here to get her I was close to tears.  Yet when I saw her in her new home, I knew that she was now Dawn's girl, and this was the perfect home for her.  When I go the empty studio now, I just see all the space for Pearly to use.  Better do some serious spring cleaning down there!

Thanks for the support.  My husband just doesn't get it.

Beth,  you will always remember her just like you would a relative, or pet that just moved a long distance.

Remember the happy times, forget the bad or blame it on a bad thread, part, etc.. which is not hard to do

and love your new baby. 

Have a blast and remember. practice. practice, practice... isn't that what we tell new machine owners???

LOLOL, do enjoy it as much as you can!

Rita

Archived