Sign in to follow this  
BethDurand

My girl (Milliennieum) has been adopted. This is so hard!

I just need a little support from people who will understand.  My darling 2006 Millie, Esther Pearl, has been adopted and gone to her new and wonderful home with Dawn.  I will be going over this afternoon to help set her up, but I just didn't think it was going to be this hard to let her go!

My new baby will be coming as soon as the check gets to Iowa, but I still feel like I've sold a family member!

Beth Durand

Elizabeth Originals Custom Quilting

www.eocquilting.com

beth@eocquilting.com

2006 APQS Millenium

Authorized APQS Dealer

Beth,

She is going to be adored by Dawn! You found her a good home and you are giving a good home to a new one. Congrats on the new machine!

Angela Clark

Thread Waggle Quilting
APQS Sales Representative
APQS Certified Service Technician

APQS Raleigh Showroom

8521 Cantilever Way, Suite 101

Raleigh, NC 27613
www.ThreadWaggle.com

919-576-9897

Funny!  Remember when I sold Lenni?  It felt like I gave away one of my precious dogs!   Aren't we silly?  If we love them so, also will the new owners!!!  She will have fun with Dawn and Dawn will love her right back! 

Just Sew Simple Sylvia Blissett APQS Freedom '09 "Stitch" Circle Lord 2010 “"Until one has loved an animal, Part of their soul remains unawakened.”

It's funny. When Dawn and her husband where here to get her I was close to tears.  Yet when I saw her in her new home, I knew that she was now Dawn's girl, and this was the perfect home for her.  When I go the empty studio now, I just see all the space for Pearly to use.  Better do some serious spring cleaning down there!

Thanks for the support.  My husband just doesn't get it.

Beth Durand

Elizabeth Originals Custom Quilting

www.eocquilting.com

beth@eocquilting.com

2006 APQS Millenium

Authorized APQS Dealer

Beth,  you will always remember her just like you would a relative, or pet that just moved a long distance.

Remember the happy times, forget the bad or blame it on a bad thread, part, etc.. which is not hard to do

and love your new baby. 

Have a blast and remember. practice. practice, practice... isn't that what we tell new machine owners???

LOLOL, do enjoy it as much as you can!

Rita