Prayer Request

Sorry, something happened and I think I deleted the post I was previewing, so I hope this is not a repeat post.

If I could trouble those of you so inclined for a prayer request for my husband Steve,

My 62 yr old husband was diagnosed with lymphoma in January 2012. All the doctors were very surprised at the diagnosis and although so far he has not "needed" chemo now there is a lump they want to check out with a CT scan on Monday. In January this year my mother died and since then Steve's numbers have not been great, income/retirement worries have increased and I had a health scare of my own, so among more important concerns my efforts to master my Millie have been derailed for over a year and I may not keep it. Priorities can change in a moment.

But my request is for prayers for Steve, a great guy who doesn't deserve this.

Thank you all for being such a kind group,

Of course, Pam, I'll pray for you and Steve.   My best friend's husband (he is Steve too!)  was diagnosed with Lymphoma first, then they found a tumor.  He went through Chemo, stem stell transplant and is doing very well.  His numbers are great now.  Just on a maintenance drug.  I tell you this to encourage you.  They do have treatments for it. 

But prayers are still the first thing.  Lifting you up right now.

My husband found a lump 3 years ago and then was diagnosed with non-Hodgkins lymphoma and underwent chemo and several weeks of radiation.  My Milli was delivered while he was undergoing chemo and while he was sleeping almost around the clock I practiced.  He has received a clean bill of health so far on his checkups and the Milli has been quilting lots of charity and customer quilts.

Archived