Haven´t been here for centuries.....

Thanks for the "welcome back" wishes.... I missed  the forum! :)

Yes....it is an e- workbook..... tons of designs, based on what we all know:: our Alphabeth, but you won´t recognize the letters anymore :D 

To download onto a computer, i pad or tablet - with the right app you can draw directly in the e -book.

Or: just print the pages you like :D  PPP is always a good  however you prefer doing it!

Claudia

Hello, Claudia..

I was hoping to take the A to Z class at MQS this year, but I see its not a "hands on"...and circumstances are keeping me home this year anyhow.  I'll have to figure out HOW to do the e-book.  Glad this option is available, because I loved your Extreme Background Fills class last year.  And, thanks to you, I am now comfortable turning OFF the stitch regulator!  Good to see you on the forum.

Claudia is so darn modest!!! Her book has blown off the virtual shelves since it's introduction last Saturday on her FB page.  It is awesome if I do say so myself...  (a little, okay a lot bias)

Ordering information is here: http://www.claudiapfeil.com/

You can see more information there. https://www.facebook.com/claudia.pfeil1

Promo+Small.jpg

Yeahhhhh..... :D It were really exciting days  - the last ones! We never  expected such a feedback!  So now I can´t wait to hear and read and see  your results if you worked with the A2Z(et) book.

And I am really looking forward to  fly to the U:S. soon....HMQS in SLC and MQS in Wichita.... I am coming ;)

I purchased the first e-book! And, people...Claudia put SOOOO MANY ideas behind these letter designs.

What you dont realize, is that there are hundreds of designs, where you dont see you've used a letter repeat pattern!

It's AMAZING!  I've been quilting for over 10 yrs now, and I was so impressed with these designs!

So different, so beautiful!

You out-did yourself again Claudia! We are truely blessed! :rolleyes:

Archived