It's happening!!-Kangaroxies First Gathering. May 4th.

Just a reminder that the Roxies first gathering is now just around the corner. Plans are in place for the inaugural 'Roxies' gathering, to be held on the 4th May at my place.

For those that missed the first announcement of this but would like to attend, just drop me a line and I'll get the details of the day to you.

Looking forward to networking in person with the forum family real soon! :)  :P

I'm cutting kits to bring & am taking a quick trip to Bali before the meeting & hope to bring back some more beautiful batiks for my kits! Can't wait to spend time with new like minded friends. Hope to see you at the next meeting Lyn.

Will be in touch before then to find out what to bring for lunch. Food helps creativity.....doesn't it?

I'm cutting kits to bring & am taking a quick trip to Bali before the meeting & hope to bring back some more beautiful batiks for my kits! Can't wait to spend time with new like minded friends. Hope to see you at the next meeting Lyn.

Will be in touch before then to find out what to bring for lunch. Food helps creativity.....doesn't it?

Jenny, we are all eager to see your beautiful fabrics from Bali. I agree on food fuelling creativity.

Thanks Linzi and Sylvia. We will be thinking of you both on the day.

Lyn- the August gathering is already creating eager anticipation with the prospects that you will be in attendance armed with a case full of Glide.

11 days to go and counting down!!!

Archived