NQR-For dog lovers--My dog is in a movie.

That is so awesome!  Years ago we had two dogs that appeared in local TV commercials for an air conditioning company...you know the dog days of summer with the dogs splashing in their kiddy swimming pool outside and panting.  It was fun to watch the takes they did.  Did you get to be on the set while they were filming your dog?  I bet that would have been fun!

That is so awesome!  Years ago we had two dogs that appeared in local TV commercials for an air conditioning company...you know the dog days of summer with the dogs splashing in their kiddy swimming pool outside and panting.  It was fun to watch the takes they did.  Did you get to be on the set while they were filming your dog?  I bet that would have been fun!

I was on the set with him while filming.  I was taught how to train him --we learned together a few years ago up in LA at a pet agency.  So I was the trainer during the movie set.  It was very stressful but loads of fun.  Oliver wanted to please me and wanted to get the different treats I brought along (especially the bacon pieces).  He is food motivated and very personable with people.  If I let him he would try to sit on everyone's lap.

Archived