NQR - an amazing day!

Taylor beat her personal record for the 1600 (1 mile) by 22 seconds running a 6'14" race, coming in 3rd place. Then...she beat her personal record for the 3200 (2 mile) by 40 seconds running a 13'55" race! She beat all but 2 boys, and lapped 2 girls. Pulled 1st place. She was so excited!

Madeline beat her personal record in the pole vault and cleared 7 feet. She actually made it over the 7'3" level, but her arm barely caught the bar when trying to release her pole. She pulled 2nd place. She also attempted the triple jump (which she hadn't done in almost a year).  She took 1st place with a jump of 30'5.5". She is thrilled. 

I am one proud mama! 

Thanks all. I am proud of my girls. Knowing how far taylor has come, I can't help but be happy for her. She got a massive headache yesterday, made her cry it was so bad. She went on to run her 2 mile race, then was so happy she hugged everybody. She finally got home to recover and the headache started to subside. Those are very bad for her. With the lack of blood flow, they can be serious.

Archived