My Millie has arrived

My brand new Next Generation Millie arrived Wednesday afternoon.  It is new all set-up and she is so pretty!  However, I do not get to play on her for a week :(  My DH helped me get it set-up and then said maybe he would use Millie when I am gone.  I am leaving in a few hours for a QOV Bus trip to Fort Campbell and Fort Knox, Kentucky.  We have 910 quilts in the belly of the bus to deliver.  If anyone wants to follow along, they have a blog qovmission.blogspot.com

Thanks for all the nice comments! All of the quilts (950 final count) were made by the Perham, Fergus Falls, and Alexandria/Osakis QOV group from Minnesota. We were at Fort Knox today (4/29/2013). Wednesday we will travel to Fort Campbell, KY.

What a wonderful group of men and women!

I am back home from the QOV bus trip.  Today I get to play on my new machine.  Well, if you call making pockets on my leaders for Red Snappers playing :)  We got home on Friday from the trip, then on Saturday we moved our son to his new apartment in another state.  So now it is my time with my Millie.

Archived