APQS Ultimate I for sale $4000-SOLD

APQS Ultimate I for sale.  Edgerider wheels.  Hardly used in excellent working condition.  Non sitch regulated.  12 foot table.  Located Sioux Falls SD.  Asking $4900 OBO  Will set up and deliver free within 200 miles of Sioux falls, SD.  This machine has only quilted about 20 quilts in it's lifetime.  Includes original manual and a few pantographs.

I have reduced the price to 4,000 I need to sell it no longer have room for it.  This machine is the same size as the millennium.  12 foot table.There are no bells and whistles but it works perfectly.   It is in excellent shape and is barely used.  Will text pictures if interested!!

I have just reduced the price to $4000. This machine is in very good shape, works perfectly. It is on a 12 ft metal table. I have recently added edgerider wheels and have quilted one quilt after new wheels. My husband will deliver within 200 miles of Sioux falls for this price. I will try to answer any questions that you have. My email is nelsonszoo@goldenwest.net.

Archived