What a week!!! Starts bad ..Ends With a Happy Dance!!

We narrowly averted MAJOR disaster as we had a flood in the basement~We were able to keep it contained to the mostly unfinished side(Whew) Now the headache of clean up and insurance..Blah Blah Blah~

Then my bird died~I hand fed this one from the day after she hatched so I have a bit of heartache as well.

Then my BIG news.....

I made it into "KEEPSAKE QUILTING"!!!!

That is why I had to drop myself from the block exchange~ They expressed an intrest in my latest product and  placed a large tentative order~

As I make each one by hand I had to drop all else~ Today I received the OFFICIAL order!!!!!!!

Happy Dance!! Happy Dance!!  Happy Dance!!

Oh SHappy,  So tickled for you.. what a prestiege.. so Like you.\

I'm thankful your basement was't a worse mess than it is.  Was the flooding from the storm or broken/leaky pipe? 

Either way it is a booger to clean up, yet feels so good to get it finished.  If it leached in from the wall, it can be

sealed without having to dig the section out and waterproof from the outside.

Rolands sis had a leak gosh, it must be 35 years ago or so, and had it sealed, it hasn't leaked since. 

Stay Happy, and Masses of luck

Rita

Rita Quilts 4 All 

(blogspot)

Rita~

SO GOOD to see you on here again!!!!!!

It was a pipe burst...I like the word you used...."Booger"! Believe me I used a few other words LOL~

I have already told DH how the basement will be redone!  The most upsetting thing I think was junk! I could have saved more of the important things if I didn't have to move the junk~We are not hoarders but it was the "storage" part of the basement~We are NOT going to store stuff again! (Famous last words) HUGE garage sale in the near future!!

YES! Keepsake Quilting  is VERY exciting for us~Cant wait to see it in that catalogue~

Hope all is well with you and yours~Don't be a stranger

Patty

Archived