Puzzle Quilt for Autism School Auction

I finished quilting and binding this yesterday. The pattern is Brownstone and the pantograph is Double Plume. This quilt was pieced by my friend and finished by me. It will be auctioned at a silent auction on May 13th in Pennsylvania at the school's golf tournament.  

I used polyester high loft batting for definition, and SoFine #458 Lone Wolf. Love this color. It works so well on many different fabrics. 

post-3521-0-57121100-1367600905_thumb.jpg

more pics on my website: http://withakquilting.blogspot.com/2013/05/timothy-school-autism-awareness.html

Thanks so kind of you and your friend to donate such a lovely quilt. I too like the pattern and the panto, double plume. My daughter's friend's son has autism and it's nice to see others supporting the disorder. Thanks to both of you!

Thanks ladies. I do hope they raise quite a bit of money. I think the past 3 quilts have brought in $400-800 each. Not too bad. Its a help for the school that has been going strong for 40+ years. Carol sends the new quilt's picture around on facebook to the previous buyers so they can prepare to buy again!

Archived