HMQS Dinner

For all those going to HMQS that wanted to do dinner. I am in Claudia's class Friday night until 5:30. I will get to SLC tomorrow night and figure out where ar can get reservations. I was thinking dinner at 6:30 place to be determined. If you need a ride meet me outside Claudia's class room. I will need to know by Friday at 10 am to make reservations. Post here or send me a U2U and I will give you my cell number and you can let me know that way.

So far I have:

Sewhappy and hubby

Ardelle and hubby

Claudia?

Trinity?

Lisa C plus 2?

Annie plus?

Shirley

OK everyone. How about McGraths Fish House at 6:30 Friday night. They have steaks, burgers, pasta and seafood, so should be something for everyone. Could you post here if you are joining us. Everyone is welcome to join in. The thing I found is not too many places do reservations anymore it is first come; however, they agreed to accept my name for a reservation because of the number of us.

It is located down State Street to the South in the parking lot of South Towne Mall. 106th South. If you need a ride meet me by Claudias class room and I will be happy to take you. Send me a U2U with any questions.

Shirley

Archived