Circle Lord from the front

Hi, Theresa.  You will be able to use the Circle Lord Up Front system on your Lenni.  You would mount the Circle Lord unit at the front, spanning from the quilt roller to the leveler bar.  Michael has pictures showing it on the web site. 

http://circlelordfront.blogspot.com/

I have the CL and often work from the front with the design templates, and it is very easy to do.  I only go to the back when I use the giant pattern boards.  Love my Circle Lord!

Give Michael a call, he will be happy to talk with you and answer any questions that you have.

I don't know what you currently have.  On the web site Michael indicates the Lenni requires a shorter crossbar.   It would be best to give Michael a call and he can determine what you would need, based on what you currently have.  If you got the Circle Lord with the Lenni then Michael would have a record of it if the person that you bought from made the purchase from him, and he would know what you need.   He would be happy to help you!

I needed to buy a part to adapt my original (back fitting) CL to fit on the front of my Liberty. As I understand it, the back table is larger than the space from roller to roller on the smaller machines, whereas it is the same distance on the larger machines and is why they don't need a "refitting."

Thanks Vickie. Those quilts are beautiful.  I was hoping to see a video of the Circle Lord being used at the front of the machine with some of the design templates. I already have  a bunch of those, but I never use my CL because I can't stand working from the back of the machine.

Thanks Vickie. Those quilts are beautiful.  I was hoping to see a video of the Circle Lord being used at the front of the machine with some of the design templates. I already have  a bunch of those, but I never use my CL because I can't stand working from the back of the machine.

Teresa, if you are already familiar with using the CL from the back, it is even easier from the front!  Instead of the stylus attaching to the base of the machine at the laser position, a bracket attaches to the two screw mounts on the left side of the head below the flywheel.  Replace the screws with the longer screws and washers from CL and mount the bracket/arm.  Easy peasy!  You will love it!  Just get with Michael and he will make sure to get the proper parts to work "up front".  Michael is very patient and easy to work with; he will answer any questions you have.

On the link I provided, click on the "Index and PriceList".  That will take you to the main site; on the right hand side you will see links to Videos; there is one on the Front Stylus

Happy Mothers day!

I have been trying to simplify my websites. Sort of spring cleaning. It's still large, and a bit of a  dungeons and dragons

game.

But, now there is a gallery of Giant Templates, or long board sets. Gallery of design templates later.

Design and Giant templates have separate price lists.

Take a look at   http://www.loriclesquilting.com/

The Circlelord has just growed and growed in the last 11 years.

So, Teresa, whenever, you want more information on you Circlelord setup, just get in touch.

Cheers,

Michael

Archived