Millie got tattoo's

anniemueller

What fun!  I put these pretty purple decals on Millie.  :)

post-4164-0-40396600-1368550028_thumb.jpg

post-4164-0-78067400-1368550042_thumb.jpg

They are so much fun I ordered more for my DSM and my fabric stash cabinet.  They're available at www.quiltastick.com.  You can pick your own colors or custom designs too.

They just make me smile.  :) :)

Lola also has tatts.

Hers are orange.

I got them at urban elements.

I've often thought I should get a tattoo.

I've always thought a goldfish tiny cracker would look great on my pinkie toe.

You know those orange ones from pepperidge farm?

It's the right shape and everything!

Weird, huh?

My students used to tell me they were going to get a tat!  I told them it was like putting on underwear today and 15 years from now having on that same underwear!  I have had at least one student come back to tell me I was right as she was saving money to have her removed.  Now, Stitch is different!  She might could use a tat or two!

If you know someone with one of those scrapbooking cutting machines--Cricut, Silhouette--you can make your own--I just have to come up with the design and my DD will cut them out for me. I am going to design it in AnS--save as a DXF file then email it to her and she can just send it to her machine and cut it.

Karen--I should have explained myself a bit better--my DD has the Silhouette--and you can draw your own designs for that cutting machine--the Cricut will only accept designs from Cricut cartridges. But there might be some neat designs from Cricut--I am just not familar with them.

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone with a Cricut found a cartridge that has quilt blocks? I want to cut out some quilt blocks on the adhesive vinyl and put them on the risers of my stairs. I've seen lots of painted stairs with stickers on the risers and they look pretty cool. I want quilt blocks on mine.

My husband has a vinyl cutter that he uses for people that want lettering on their cars or attached with heat to a shirt (when the only want one and screen printing would be ridiculous).  I never thought of having him make whatever design I come up with--how cool is that!!!

As far as real tattoos go--I've often contemplated getting one, but I can't think of anything I like that I would want to be stuck with permanently.  I love the underwear analogy!!

I got a tattoo when I was 21. It was cool for a while, but definitely like wearing the same undies for 15 years, only in my case, longer. Very sorry I did that. Thankfully I don't see it often as it is on the back of my shoulder. Now for Millie, I think she would look lovely with a tat. Thanks for sharing.

I have had a tattoo since I was 15, I had it placed on my hip where only Dr.s and surgeons see it.  I forget I have it because it's not seen much, and I'd hate to have it showing.   I wouldn't want to go through the pain of hav ing it removed.  Perhaps a good surgeon could make

it more smooth and less noticable, don't know, but would hate to have it removed..

LOL, have it removed and get another to cover the scarring.

Rita

• 2 months later...

I have three tatoos.  I got the first one on the right side of my upper chest, just below the collarbone.  My middle son had a couple of tats when he died at the age of 19.  The first one is a humming bird to remind me of the beauty and joy he brought to my life.  Six months later I had a flower added next to the bird to remind me to nuture beauty and joy.  A few years later I got sort of celtic looking thing on my left arm, up so high it really only shows when I go sleeveless.  All three were in shades of teal, purple and fuschia.  They have faded to most just teal, which is one of my favorite colors.  Last May I took a class from Sharon Schamber and she noticed the hummingbird and asked about it.  To make the story short, she said my son was there with me and gave me a hug from him!  So glad I took that class...

Archived