Looking for a few folks

Since I've been absent most of a year, I was wondering if a few folks still hang around or not.

Has anybody heard from Shana in Alaska?  Where's Bonnie from New York?  And is Grammie Tammie still around?  These are all special people to me for various reasons.  It would be nice to know they are all okay.

I've seen Monika, MaryBeth, Sylvia, Merri Jo, Shannon, Myra, Linda and several others. I would really like to stay in touch with everybody a bit better.  I don't know if I apologized to everybody for my long absence, but I'm sorry.

If there is anybody I still owe fabric or payment for something please send me an email and I will get it taken care of ASAP.  I think I still owe Barb Mayfield for some bobbins she sent me.

I think shana is really busy and maybe cutting back on some things.

I saw her a few months back when she was in the states and that girl looks great!

She's gone healthy and it agrees with her.

She's still as sweet as can be, too!

I see her on Facebook every once in a while, too.

I've never met Shana in person but, through this forum, I feel like I know her.  Hopefully she is well & just occupied with other things at the moment.  I'm sure I am not the only one who misses her presence here.  Nancy in Tucson

I've been told that Shana is very busy with different phases of life.. school, work, quilting and family as well as other things.

Bonnie Botts moved over to Face Book, as did Grammie Tammy who opened a quilt shop, and also most of the others who are missing..
sometimes one or another pops back in.

I just hate Face Book and being so public about every thing a person says.. I blew it too, on face book and publically embarrased a lady, and myself.  She owes me money and hasn't even paid me $1. in over 2 years.

Anyway, I just have too many Things to do to keep trying to muddle my way thru Face Book and all the nonsense messages posted there.

Teresa, it is good to see you back. No need to apologize for life. I am not as active as I used to be because life has gotten busy and I have very little time for the computer any more. I check facebook because that is how I keep up with the lives of my children, but usually only check that once a week.  I am just grateful that I can still come here  even if I am MIA

Archived