Buying and this forum

I am just happy that I want to scream out loud! Buying sight unseen can be a scary thing but not here. First, I bought my long arm here, from a nice lady upgrading to a Milli. I really had to trust her as I drove 9 hours each way to get it. Made a new friend and perfect transaction!

Second, I bought 14' zippers. Another perfect experience!

Now, I bought Circle Lord stuff. Yet another perfectly perfect transaction!!!!!

If anyone is on the fence about buying from a stranger,this is THE place!! Honest people here,do not be afraid :-) GO FOR IT! Amie :-)

• 2 months later...

Good luck Chuck! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I've been using APQS machines since 1997. I've never been even the least bit tempted to switch brands! With APQS, you're not just buying a machine, but unparalleled backup support for as long as you own the machine, even if you didn't buy it through an APQS Dealer. Second hand, 3rd hand or 4th hand machines get just as much support as brand new ones.

I was in a well known, international, department store last week shopping for a mattress. An older couple came in carrying a vacuum cleaner that had quit working. It had a 2 year warranty on it, and it was only 18 months old. The clerk asked them if they had their receipt and looked surprised when they replied that yes, they had the receipt. The clerk then told them that only 1 year was covered by the store and that they'd have to contact Hoover if they had a problem after that. Then she walked away. The poor old couple just looked at each other, and walked out of the store. I doubt they buy their next vacuum there!

BTW Chuck, you're not buying a machine "online". You are buying a product from a well established company, and hopefully working with an Authorized APQS Dealer who will be there for you before AND after the sale. Some of my best friends are people I've sold machines to over the years. I think that says a LOT about the quality of the product I sold them. :wub:

I've bought and sold.  I did have a couple glitches in selling, one caused by me.

The  one last week was Paypal's fault, showing  I'd received a payment twice,

so I refunded one only to find out there really was only one payment. 

It took the buyer and I a couple days to get it all worked out, so she had the

purchase and I had the money.

Worked very well with others and I want to tell everyone "thank you" for'

being good and honest.

Rita

I too have bought more than a few things from people here with great success.  Always in the condition it was listed to be in or better and once I got an extra awesome surprise.  I've bought my quiltazoid and Circle Lord Giant boards from people here.  :)  :)   Happy customer here.  I always look for the sale stuff here before I order what I'm after.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived