what's it called??

those PVC clips that go around the bars to help hold quilts?? they are white and about 2 to 3 inches long....

anyone know the name or what they are called?

i've been turning alot of quilts when i feather the border, and i want to get some to keep from having to pin thru the actual quilt...

thanks!!

I did the "green" thing and cut the tubes that the rolls of batting come on into sections and split them on one side and use them all the time. I just used them last night when I had unpinned the quilt at the bottom and realized I still need to do two spots near the top of the quilt.

The Quilting Connection has thes

LA Clips - APQS

LA Clips minimize canvas stretching and wear.  Place clips over each 

roller bar to help hold canvas in place.  Also great to mark the sides 

and sashings of full floated quilt tops.  This way you can make sure 

all borders and sashings are rolling up in the same spot.  Package

includes 8 LA Clips.

Please choose machine type.

PRICE: $16.00

Isn't Anderson's the company whose owner died and they went out of business???   We tried to get the side clamps from them.   ???

Yes, Anderson is the company where the owner died and we tried to get clamps from them but I don't know if they went out of business. Their website is still up and running?

well, *crap*  i sent an email asking...

Linda or Kristina,  do either of you know the difference in the sizes of the gray or white clips that you have? I see on Dave Brown's site he offers white and grey, and he offers for different machines (I would think because they have different size rollers, possibly?) - but nothing is said about different colors -v- size.

I was wondering if there would be a different size needed if you were going to re-mount a quilt to fix or repair rather than just the top.  Thanks in advance for any help.

Archived