Just finished these two up Yesterday!!

I quilted both the same except the Lighter background areas. 

Amazing what just one different Design choice can make. 

I used Quilters Dream Poly Deluxe in Both as well as Glide In White & Blue, Linen & Red.

I like the look of both,  but,  the Red one with the Feathers is my favorite. 

Thanks for looking,....

post-1299-0-60165200-1370104887_thumb.jpgpost-1299-0-16851100-1370104899_thumb.jpg

Laura Farnham
APQS Rep, Colorado
Sales ~ Service~ Education

www.whisperstitchstudio.com

719~510~0599

laurathelongarmer@gmail.com

Whisper Stitch Studio, LLC

every quilt tells a story.......

.....you just have to listen

Oooooooooo, boy are those drop dead gorgeous!! Same here, love both but the red speaks to me. What was your quilting time vs. the other? One faster than the other? So, beautiful.

They both took about the same amount of time!!! 

@ a day and a half each. 

Laura Farnham
APQS Rep, Colorado
Sales ~ Service~ Education

www.whisperstitchstudio.com

719~510~0599

laurathelongarmer@gmail.com

Whisper Stitch Studio, LLC

every quilt tells a story.......

.....you just have to listen

Wow, what a great comparison to show a customer how the quilting makes the difference. The feathers one is drop dead gorgeous. I like the other one too, but not as much. 

8259635bf834a637a7febcce54170daf.png Sweet T's Custom Quilting Finley, TN  (731)-445-6411 sweet_t_quilting@yahoo.com

http://sweettsquilting.blogspot.com

https://www.facebook.com/SweetTsQuilting

These are really great-- I love both! The feathers are very pretty, and I am betting they took the same amount or even less than the lines! I am such a feathers fan, but I do love the tight lines too, and I love the way you brought both designs together in the middle of the white space. Thanks for sharing, side by side!!

Cathy Hamilton - M&M'ed 2008 Millennium - Part-time Quilter, Full-time Lover of Quilts