Looking for Used Midarm in Dallas/Fort Worth area

Hi, I am interested in possibly purchasing a used Midarm Quilting Machine but I would also consider a longarm on a 10ft table.  I have space constraints so 10 feet is about it.  (Might be able to do 12 feet.) For now I am not going to quilt for others but I need to be able to quilt for my pattern business.

Depending on the machine and price I would like the machine to have a stitch regulator. 

Thanks

Jannyd:  Chickenscratch (Theresa) has an APQS Ultimate 2 for sale.  It's not in the Dallas area, and it doesn't have a stitch regulator, but at $1900, it a real bargin.  These are industrial quality machines.  It has a 12 ft table, and if you can possibly fit a 12' in I would urge you to buy the longer table.  With a 12 footer, you can quilt almost anything.

I have one just like it.  I've done some upgrades to mine, and I had an Intellistitch stitch regulator added to it ($3200).  It's a great machine.  The Ult2 is a 20" machine, light and compact.  Don't waste your money on a mid arm, or a second line long arm.  The Ult2 is a platform you can upgrade if you like.  In the meantime you will have an opportunity to use it, practice, and learn whether long arming is for you.  The table is a bit dated, but way better than what they put on the Babylocks and the like.  The stitch regulators that they put on mid arms are not in the same league as those on the first line longarms and the Intellistitch.  The good ones are expensive, but worth it.  Once you get the features you want on it, you'll never regret buying it.  APQS's product support is outstanding.  Good luck shopping.  Jim

I have a 2004 APQS Millenium with 12' table for sale.

It is well taken care of and has a lot of extras! I will be asking $8,500 for it.

If you are in the Dallas/Ft Worth area, we can deliver and set it up for you for the cost of gas.

It is up and running now if you would like to come over and give it a try.

I love her, but I'm ready for an updated longarm.

You can contact me at BPAWMQ@gmail.com for more information.

Archived