Selling Millie

I am thinking about selling my millie.  I bought it in July of 2010, so it is 3 years old.  It has a harley attachments, bobbin winder, and motorized feed for the leaders.  What do you think would be the going price for this machine..  I have taken very good care of it and cleaned it after every quilt.  I have made maybe 20 quilts on it.  I just need some advice on how much I should sell it for.  It would still have the 8 year warranty on it, so 5 would be left.

Denise :)

I forgot to add that the reason I am selling it is because I have found that I don't have the time to quilt on it.  I work full time, advice clubs at the school I work in and have two very active teengers.  I think I am going to take a break and buy another one when they are out of the house and hopefully I have more time.

Denise :lol:

Denise, just wanted to let you know that the warranty is not transferable. Also, in order to suggest a price for your machine, we would need to know more about it. Does it have Quilt Glide, Is it on the Bliss frame, what hartley products do you have?

you can look at the APQS main website under certified used machines and get a ballpark figure on what they are selling for.

Thanks for the replies, it does not have the bliss system it came out right after I bought my Millie.    Dawn what additional features would it have?  I guess I should look at my invoice and list what I have.  It is bittersweet because I love it but I don't use it enough and it is just sitting.  

Archived