NQR New Grandaughter

I haven't been on the forum nor had much time to quilt in the last month. Big news!  My daughter finally graduated and is now officially a Doctor! I don't have to drive to Columbus every week and stay down there endlessly. Yah  but my really big and I mean big news my daughter 2 weeks after graduating gave birth to my first Grandaughter!  She had a emergency C-section and Lucy May weighed 9 pounds 7 ounces May 29th.  I've been really busy helping her but oh my goodness what a reward to hold that baby. I wish I could get pictures to post maybe tonight I will work on it again but just wanted to share. My daughter and I just have to laugh because all the newborn clothes won't fit so I had to go buy bigger clothes already. Thanks for letting me brag.

Thank you everyone for your wonderful thoughts. I go to see her everyday and help my daughter and I catch myself just sitting there admiring her and wow hours go by so quickly just holding her and loving her. I wasn't allowed to be close to my other grandchildren thanks to daughter in law so this is like my first grandchild and what a wonderful time I'm having.

Archived