Sign in to follow this  
Bonnie H

DVDs/CDs, patterns, books for sale

I was cleaning a few shelves in my sewing room and have a some items for sale. Prices do not include shipping.

Thanks for looking!

Bonnie

DVDs or CDs, I'm not sure which, they play on my computer though and are by wonderful teachers - like new condition)

1. Fantasy Freehand: Basic Techniques - Nichole Webb -- $20 (SPOKEN FOR)

2. Fantasy Freehand: Advanced Techniques - Nichole Webb - $20 (SPOKEN FOR)

3. Myrna Ficken - Fill er up Backgrounds - $20 (SPOKEN FOR)

4. Pajama Quilter Rethreaded - $20 (SPOKEN FOR)

PATTERNS

Be Colourful -- Circle of Life -- Jacqueline de Jonge -- comes with foundation papers, new in package -- $25 (SPOKEN FOR)

JDJ-CIRCLELIFE.jpg

BOOKS

Little Brown Bird by Margaret Docherty (an applique book) -- very, very good condition -- $40 (that's what I paid, it was out of print). The add-on CD for pattern pieces is still available through American Quilter's Society. I bought this after I saw Linda Rech's quilting on a Little Brown Bird quilt but my arthritis in my hands is hurting more now and I can't commit to this small work for long or I would keep the book! (SPOKEN FOR)

Machine Quilting by Sue Nickels -- gently used condition -- $8 (SPOKEN FOR)

Hi Teresa, I'm not sure if I still have Myrna's DVD. It may be going to the gal above your post, but I do have the Jacqueline de Jonge pattern if you want it. I will let you know if the DVD is taken when I hear back.

I could send the pattern with my blocks if you want, unless you are in a hurry, cuz I'm not quite done with them yet ... I've 14 left to do and hope to work on them again this week.