NQR Prayers Please UPDATE

I have been very busy visiting different labs at my local hospital in an attempt to find out why my right side hurt so bad.  The news is there is nothing wrong with my right side but because of the pain we have discovered I have a 4.4 centimeter mass in my left kidney.  I will be having surgery to remove at the very least the mass and at the most the entire left kidney.  today I received a call saying my mama gram shows a calcification on the left breast and they want a different test to see what that is all about.  

I was just getting used to my new me as I have lost 103 lbs.this past 18 months.    Thanks in advance for your prayers. 

Update.

Today's tests were inconclusive and a biopsy is scheduled for next Wednesday.  Radiologist said I am in the gray zone and she just wants to make sure it's nothing.    

July 9th. update.

The surgeon says I will only lose 15% of my left kidney and surgery is being set up for the first part of Aug. Tomorrow is my breast biopsy and the results will determine if I need to have that surgery first.  Thank you all for your prayers.

July 12 UPDATE

Biopsy is in.  They have found Ductile Carcinoma insitu  also know as DECIS  They say it is very early stages and I will be good to have kidney surgery first.

By the way my house is surrounded by 2 foot of water and it has been on all the local channels for the flooding in Barberton, Ohio.  we have over 6 foot of water in the basement.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Joyce,

Wow, that's a lot of news all at once.

I'll be praying for you...try to stay strong.

And, congrats on the weight loss.

When recovery comes, you'll be so glad to be the 'new you.'

((((Hugs))))

Praying for you Joyce!  Finding you have a mass somewhere inside is never welcomed news, but your weight loss will make the surgery and the recovery much easier.  You can get through this.  Please keep us posted so we know how to pray for you.

Joyce, I certainly will keep you in my prayers..  So many who have had a kidney removed, say it is so easy to recover.

Praying that is true for you.

Prayers for peace of mind, no anxiety, and peace and love while you wait and for the surgery, all aspects, hospital,

nurses, Dr.s, etc.  and for you and your family.

Sorry you have to go through this scare, and keep positive thougths, laugh lots, and sleep well.

Super Congrats on losing all that weight.. It shows you are strong and very determined, and that will help as well.

Show us a skinny minny, pict.  would love to se the before and after the weight loss.

HuGGGGGGGGGGZzzzzzzzzzzz

Rita

Archived