As you can see from the photos I have 2........yep......2 longarms sitting in my sewing studio...

Grrrrrrrrrrrreat! That is if you are in business..............

Looking to sell my Gammill........so step up to the plate if you are thinking of your next move to a longarm.....you can realize your dream!

I can feel the pinch........

Contact

BobbieSue

Layersandthreads@me.com

post-9959-0-53782800-1372980327_thumb.jpg

post-9959-0-68584900-1372980365_thumb.jpg

post-9959-0-68619800-1372980384_thumb.jpg

Stitchin BobbieSue

APQS Millie

in VA

There's nothing remarkable about it. All one has to do is hit the right keys at the right time and the instrument plays itself.
-- Johann Sebastian Bach

There would be a lot more room with only one longarm.......then I can get my sewing machines back in the room in a more reasonable area. Right now my sewing cabinet is sitting in front of the Millie which is blocking the rear access to the Gammill. I have to move the cabinet when stitching.........grrrrrrr

If this continues much longer I may have to consider renting time on the Gammill, LOL! :)

I am stitching on my Millie with the bow still on her......love, love, love that fabric advance......worth every penny spent on that feature............

Stitchin BobbieSue

APQS Millie

in VA

There's nothing remarkable about it. All one has to do is hit the right keys at the right time and the instrument plays itself.
-- Johann Sebastian Bach

Mine are in the garage. Millennium next to my UI. It's great to have two. Wouldn't have it any other way. I've alway had two for some crazy reason. Nuts I know, right. Zeke....

C9A05C30E468F98BDBF3AA2DFD951ECF.png

by the hour.........................

APQS Ultimate I/Compuquilter

Millennium

ztrbrg@yahoo.com

Mine are in the garage. Millennium next to my UI. It's great to have two. Wouldn't have it any other way. I've alway had two for some crazy reason. Nuts I know, right. Zeke....

I am not having any luck convincing DH..........

Stitchin BobbieSue

APQS Millie

in VA

-- Johann Sebastian Bach

As you can see from the photos I have 2........yep......2 longarms sitting in my sewing studio...

Looking to sell my Gammill........so step up to the plate if you are thinking of your next move to a longarm.....you can realize your dream!

Contact

BobbieSue

Layersandthreads@me.com

Can I ask how much you are asking for the machine?

Contact

BobbieSue

Layersandthreads@me.com

Can I ask how much you are asking for the machine?       $10,225.00

Stitchin BobbieSue

APQS Millie

in VA

-- Johann Sebastian Bach

I guess I am going to have to start a quilting business with 2 longarms in my basement........looks like I will have to teach DH  :rolleyes:  :P how to use my Gammill.

If you are looking for a longarm that has very low hours on it, then I have a Gammill for you :D !

Stitchin BobbieSue

APQS Millie

in VA

-- Johann Sebastian Bach

Thank you :P

It is a spacious studio to work in.  You can't see it in these photos; however, I moved my sewing cabinet in the middle of the room.

It's funny :rolleyes: cuz I can turn around to one side and be at the Gammill or turn to the other side and be at the Millie.

Stitchin BobbieSue

APQS Millie

in VA

-- Johann Sebastian Bach

:wub:

I am patiently waiting for a new home for Gammill and she is still for sale.......................this is taking much longer than I had originally thought...........I really do not want another business venture as the one I currently own (teaching piano lessons to pay for my hobbies) takes more time so that I have less quilting time...........urrgggggg.

2 Longarms sitting in my studio is crimping my style and with DH on furlough I am fixing to teach him how to use it cuz I have 3 quilts waiting to be done for some military wives out of Ft. Levenworth KS that I do for FREE!!!

WE SOLD OUR HOUSE AND WE ARE MOVING!!!!!  :o   :unsure:   :blink: I can not imagine moving 2 longarms and a Grand Piano  :o 

SO, if you know of anyone looking for a gently used (3 years old) Gammill Vision 18/8, 12 ft table, please send them my way!!!!

I am looking forward to hearing from EVERYONE!!!!

Stitchin BobbieSue

APQS Millie

in VA

-- Johann Sebastian Bach

I sent you a message with all the specs and the price.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Stitchin BobbieSue

APQS Millie

in VA

-- Johann Sebastian Bach