Custom Queen Finished!!

I quilted this for a blogging friend of mine - I literally JUST finished!!!  She is the sweetest lady ever so it was a joy to work on - just sent over pictures to her - so as always, my fingers are crossed that she likes it as much as I do!

9220173428_4f94e79f6a.jpg

9220171894_ddb8b2eea2.jpg

Oh, Val, awesome designs and use of space!! Beautiful!  I LOVE the sunflower details you did, and seeing the designs you put in the triangles made me really rethink what I put in the ones in the quilt I'm doing now.  WTG, chick-o!!!!

ETA: I just noticed in the red center of the star, it looks as if you overlooked one side of swirly filler?

Thank you Miss Marci!!  You always make me feel super about my quilting.  :)  Guess what I just noticed in that picture?  I missed a curly cue!!!!!!!!!!!!!  AHHHHHH!!!  LOL*  I'm going to have to load it up and fix that tonight, I'm sending it back to her tomorrow.  There are two little nests too that I need to dig out - yuck - my cat decided to jump on the quilt while I was quilting...turd cat.  LOL*  With the commission from this quilt I'm buying a DOOR to keep those critters out!  :)

Oh oh oh!  I haven't been on in a while, have you shared pics of what you're working on?  How's that shoulder doing??

Thank you Dawn!!  Yes we are getting along pretty well!  :)

Marci - YES - I did miss that little swirly doo-dad - haha - thank you!!  Oh isn't that a pain!  LOL*  I loaded it back up and fixed it.  DONE!  :)  Now I've got to go over it one more time before I pull it off again and make SURE this time, good thing we caught it before it went home!

Archived