SOLD>>>>>lightly used 2009 Millie with tons and tons of goodies

SOLD>>>>The first person on the list bought everything<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

As some of you that have been on here for a long while may remember, we were just days from opening our business when Elmer was diagnosed with cancer.  Everything was put on hold at that point (May 2012). I have struggled with what to do since he passed away in Feb.  I had to move EVERYTHING out of the basement we were going to operate out of so it could be turned into a rental unit. All of it is stuffed in my upstairs.  I have finally come to a decision. I realize that if I sold everything  separately  I could make more money but I can’t deal with it.  There is more than enough to start a business.

EVERYTHING needs to go......

Lightly used 2009 Millie……. Dave Jones recently gave her a complete spa and she has not been used since I tried her out that day…..smooth as glass.  She has about everything except Bliss. She comes with  M & M wheels…Dave Jones Lights…R & S camera…12 foot table…. Saddle stool….2 Hartley Base expanders (with and without thread cutter)….micro handles…Towa gauge….LOTS of pantographs…quiltazoid…and front attachment…LOTS of boards (R & S and quiltazoid) rulers….templates…. SOOO much thread……SOOO many bobbins….needles……

Studio Accu cut …..LOTS and LOTS of boards…strips of all sizes…applique…and more ….most never used….great to make kits to sell.

Fabric…..I don’t even know where to start….Bolts of wide backing (prints and solid)…..shelf after shelf of cotton quilt fabric…..fleece……LOTS of Hobbs batting…

2 small new Janome sewing machines…… at least 3 other older machines.

Machine Quilting Books and DVD’s

I do not want to sell anything separately.  It would be super if someone lived close enough to come rummage through everything! There is so much that I’m sure I can’t remember it all. If there is no interest, I will advertise locally.

………$20,000….located in Scottsburg Indiana….30 miles north of Louisville Ky…….80 miles south of Indianapolis Indiana…….1 1/2 hours from Cincinnati Ohio………I am 5 miles from I- 65.

Cheri Blevins (812) 889-2237

I have spent the past 2 days organizing "the goodies" and think I am getting close! I had no idea how much stuff I actually had. I told one person that called that I probably had 20 or 25 bolts plus all the shelves of fabric......turns out it is closer to 60 or 70 bolts!  (typical fabric lover)   LOL   I had forgotten how much batting too! over 30 packages of Hobbs Tuscanny....partial roll of 80/20 and almost a full roll of poly. 

There has been quite a bit of interest and someone is coming Monday.....I will wait until she looks and then contact the others on the list.  I have taken pictures of the stuff but do not know how to post them. I may put them on my old website later.

Thanks everyone for all the prayers and support.

Archived