Hi Everyone..... I have missed you so much!

I am sorry I fell off the radar this past year... I have been busy with going back to college + full time job + quilting business + just trying to live life ....... busy!  But I have missed you all...  I will be graduating with my degree in business in August 2013 -- just one more month to go. Then I am D.O.N.E. with my skewl and my edgjimcation --- so far I am tracking 4.0 so let's see if I can keep up the GPA. It's been a fun ride and I have enjoyed school a lot, but I am ready to wrap this up and get back to quilty stuff. I am missing my quilty friends and all things quilty. I don't think I have made anything for myself in over 2 years. I need some me time. Anyway, glad to see the light at the end of the tunnel. :ph34r:  :)

Hello and special (((hugs))) to you! I have missed you all.

Shana

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, Shana!  It's about time you came back!  You have been missed!  Congrats on going back to school and getting that degree!  It takes a lot of self discipline to be able to do that and keep your full time job and quilting job!  How's the pups doing?

Awwwwwwwww... thanks, ladies! It's just like I'm coming back home to good friends.--- Family. :) The pups are doing great! Hubby is doing great. Work is great. All is good.

Dear Linnea, I am sorry to hear about your beloved shepherd, and I know you miss Shelby. I know it is hard. I have sent two of my sheps on to the rainbow bridge, and they are waiting for me, I know it. (shepherds are so very patient, aren't they?)  But, I feel better when I know they lived wonderful long loving lives with me, and that's all they ever wanted or needed. Shelby was loved and cared for, doted on, spoiled rotten every single day and given all those things a pet deserves. So be glad knowing Shelby had a wonderful, happy life with you. What a blessing you both were to each other. OK I am about to boo hoo now. (((sending you hugs))) Please try to be glad for that and not sad.

Shana

Brad has been going back to school as well, decided a degree in Biology might help him. Who knows what will help him.  :D :D

So he knows exactly where you are coming from.  Should take him another year or two depending on how intense his semesters are and whether he has to take off this fall due to job conflicts.

Congratulations sweetie!!

Oh YAY!  Sweet, smart Shana is back.  For all the newer members of the forum...Shana is the kindest, friendliest, most positive person...she is such an asset to this community on the forum.  Shana - we missed hearing from you.  Congrats on your degree and WELCOME BACK!!!   Nancy in Tucson

Yaaaaa, Quiltmonkey is back, Quiltmonkey is back! Quiltmonkey is back!!!! Wait.., who is Quiltmonkey? Oh ya that awesomely talented, and wonderful spirit who lives waaaaay north!!

Congratulations on the fabulous achievement with school and everything! Welcome back, can't wait for the quilts start flowing again!

Archived