quiltmonkey

Hi Everyone..... I have missed you so much!

I am sorry I fell off the radar this past year... I have been busy with going back to college + full time job + quilting business + just trying to live life ....... busy!  But I have missed you all...  I will be graduating with my degree in business in August 2013 -- just one more month to go. Then I am D.O.N.E. with my skewl and my edgjimcation --- so far I am tracking 4.0 so let's see if I can keep up the GPA. It's been a fun ride and I have enjoyed school a lot, but I am ready to wrap this up and get back to quilty stuff. I am missing my quilty friends and all things quilty. I don't think I have made anything for myself in over 2 years. I need some me time. Anyway, glad to see the light at the end of the tunnel. :ph34r:  :)

Hello and special (((hugs))) to you! I have missed you all.

Shana

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

Hurray!  Great job on the grades, and we are all so happy to have you back among us!

Beth Durand

Elizabeth Originals Custom Quilting

www.eocquilting.com

beth@eocquilting.com

2006 APQS Millenium

Authorized APQS Dealer

it sure is good to see you and know that you are well. i have thought of you often. 

Kristina at website http://withakquilting.blogspot.com/ and personal blog http://froggybottomquilting.blogspot.com/

Hoppily quilting along with FROGGER - my Green Millennium, and TOAD - my Liberty. Quiltazoid equipped too!

Awww! I have missed you too, Kristina.  How are them kiddos of yours? Growing up I am sure. 

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

So glad to see you my friend!! I miss you greatly! Our beautiful GS, Shelby passed in October of cancer. We are STILL crying every day! How are your puppies doing?? 

1B3534BF41043F3B69B8C0B1C537B688.png
APQS Millie aka Big Baby
www.linneamariequilts.blogspot.com
Sew Batik Associate #1361

Hey, Shana!  It's about time you came back!  You have been missed!  Congrats on going back to school and getting that degree!  It takes a lot of self discipline to be able to do that and keep your full time job and quilting job!  How's the pups doing?

Cindy Thompson

(My perfect quilting combo...Milli and Quiltazoid)

Chrome Top Quilts

Hiya, Shana, and welcome back!! You have been missed; glad to hear I s du t a good reason! Congrats on your degree!! Woo-hoo! Nw time to get back to some fun quilting!!

<p>Vickie Oliver Beachside Quilter APQS Rep SW FL 2013 New Gen Millennium, Quilt Path

239-209-0990. Beachsidequilter.com

Hey Shana! I had been wondering why you weren't hanging out with us. Glad to hear its all good stuff! I have missed your funny posts, witty replies and top tips on quilting! And Congrats on all of your hard work to get your degree!

Anne

Freedom/Quilt Glide/SR/Lift/Power Advance

Welcome back, Shana gurl!!!  You have indeed been missed... and congrats on the achievements!  Here's to a wonderful graduation party in a month!!!  :D

314B4A28F5D2B9A393862864B500E102.png
Barbara Mayfield
APQS Sales Representative & Educator
AND Quilt Path owner!!!

"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." ~Henry van Dyke

APQS Northwest

1315 NW Mall Street, Suite 4

Issaquah, WA  98027

(425) 243-3502

info@apqsnw.com

www.apqsnw.com

Awwwwwwwww... thanks, ladies! It's just like I'm coming back home to good friends.--- Family. :) The pups are doing great! Hubby is doing great. Work is great. All is good.

Dear Linnea, I am sorry to hear about your beloved shepherd, and I know you miss Shelby. I know it is hard. I have sent two of my sheps on to the rainbow bridge, and they are waiting for me, I know it. (shepherds are so very patient, aren't they?)  But, I feel better when I know they lived wonderful long loving lives with me, and that's all they ever wanted or needed. Shelby was loved and cared for, doted on, spoiled rotten every single day and given all those things a pet deserves. So be glad knowing Shelby had a wonderful, happy life with you. What a blessing you both were to each other. OK I am about to boo hoo now. (((sending you hugs))) Please try to be glad for that and not sad.

Shana

Brad has been going back to school as well, decided a degree in Biology might help him. Who knows what will help him.  :D :D

So he knows exactly where you are coming from.  Should take him another year or two depending on how intense his semesters are and whether he has to take off this fall due to job conflicts.

Congratulations sweetie!!

DD22BA7B7CDDA7F7E4FA3BA0837294E8.png

Thanks Margie :)  :)

Oh YAY!  Sweet, smart Shana is back.  For all the newer members of the forum...Shana is the kindest, friendliest, most positive person...she is such an asset to this community on the forum.  Shana - we missed hearing from you.  Congrats on your degree and WELCOME BACK!!!   Nancy in Tucson

Yaaaaa, Quiltmonkey is back, Quiltmonkey is back! Quiltmonkey is back!!!! Wait.., who is Quiltmonkey? Oh ya that awesomely talented, and wonderful spirit who lives waaaaay north!!

Congratulations on the fabulous achievement with school and everything! Welcome back, can't wait for the quilts start flowing again!

Shar Schmutz

www.CottonCandyQuilting.com

Blissed Millennium Owner

Soooooo good to see your smiling face on here, been missing you! Way to go on the 4.0! That takes hard work!

9BD280A625D2D6D2E2166C9DE34879A9.png

Quilting from the Heart

APQS Millenium, Circle Lord equipped, hand guided and lov'n it!!!

http://rosecityquilter.wordpress.com/

http://qfth.ca

Quilting From the Heart is on Facebook!

RoseCity Quilter is also on Facebook!!

Shana it is great to see you back on here.

Congratulations on your studies and your excellent grades.

You will need some Me time and Quilting time once it is all finished.  Fall show are coming up!!!!!

Lyn Crump   Hand Guided 2013 Millenium Blissed and Gliding    APQS Sales Rep SE Qld Australia   www.busyquilting.com.au   On Facebook and Instagram as BusyQuilting

Attitude is everything - So pick a good one!