JenniferBernard

I made it into Houston!!!!!!!!

I am so excited!!!! The riding jacket I made for my daughter, Danielle, got juried into Houston!! It has done well at the other national shows taking 1st place in 5 out of 6 shows (it took a 2nd place in the 6th show).  It also took Best of Show garment at Machine Quilters Exposition West last fall and has won $1,850 ( but it did cost $800 in crystals and leather  to make!)  It has won back its making cost!  I am over the moon just getting juried into Houston.  I have never been to that show.  I told my husband if I got notified that I was a winner we WERE going to go to the awards show no matter what!  They inform you if you win something in September and the show is not until November.  What a happy day!!post-6134-0-51844200-1373986093_thumb.jpg

Jennifer Bernard

My quilted jackets are on a competition journey around the country

gathering pretty ribbons (sometimes)!

Quilting with my Millennium and playing with my Quiltazoid!

Congratulations!  The jacket and your daughter look beautiful!

Heidi Patterson

APQS Blissed Millennium with Quilt Path

APQS Sales Rep - Educator - Authorized Service Rep

Boise, Idaho

208-861-5018 (cell)

Wonderful news! Your jackets are fabulous. I'm not surprised you got in. They know good stuff when they see it.  Hoping you win a ribbon.

8259635bf834a637a7febcce54170daf.png Sweet T's Custom Quilting Finley, TN  (731)-445-6411 sweet_t_quilting@yahoo.com

http://sweettsquilting.blogspot.com

https://www.facebook.com/SweetTsQuilting

That is so great, Jennifer, congratulations!!!

Your jackets are so beautiful-- I can't believe that beautiful riding jacket for your daughter is leather!!

You have some amazing awesome skills.

Cathy Hamilton - M&M'ed 2008 Millennium - Part-time Quilter, Full-time Lover of Quilts

I just wish Houston was not so far away from me. It is a 16 hour drive or a $400 plane ticket! I am really yearning to go!

Jennifer Bernard

My quilted jackets are on a competition journey around the country

gathering pretty ribbons (sometimes)!

Quilting with my Millennium and playing with my Quiltazoid!

So excited for you!!! Better be quick with making the arrangements--or you might look into any bus tours--that is what I did when I went to Paducah this spring. For some reason I think there might be someone in your area of Iowa that does quilting bus tours--maybe Johnston?? I will do some more checking for you.