Expectations on Delivery?? Satisfaction.

redjul31

I just ordered the Quilt Path about 2 weeks ago.  They said there is a 2-3 month wait so I'm anxiously reading and waiting.  Has anyone ordered recently?  How long did you have to wait?  

Also, I know there were some threads on satisfaction - the biggest question I had is the Quilt Path vs the IQ.  Comments?  How do those of you who have used/tried both feel about them? 

Thanks so much,

Julie

I ordered a new millie with QP on feb 20 and got them may 20. After my research, decided on QP rather than IQ so i could make one phone call to APQS if i needed troubleshooting help. Too many times in the past with computer hardware and software problems, ive been caught between the hardware manufacturer and the software support team - each one saying it was the others problem. I didnt want the possibility of that issue. Since im new to longarming, i figured my learning curve would be fine with QP until QP caught up with all the advanced features of IQ. Im having a blast!

I placed my Order for Millie and just waiting to hear on the shipping date.  I also ordered the Quilt Path but opted to get the Millie right away instead of waiting for the 2 to arrive together.  I am eagerly awaiting my new 'toys' and have been looking for a Forum dedicated to Quilt Path, with no success.  Is there one?  

• 2 weeks later...

Too many times in the past with computer hardware and software problems, ive been caught between the hardware manufacturer and the software support team - each one saying it was the others problem.

Unfortunately, you can't escape this situation with Quilt Path.  I'm not exactly sure who makes what but Grace Company makes and supports some parts of Quilt Path.  I believe at a minimum they create the software for QP.  We've been passed from APQS to Grace a few different times.  There isn't any "finger pointing" as you sometimes get with different vendors but it has still been a struggle and APQS isn't the single throat to choke for QP, so to speak.

Archived