Moxies at Seaside, Oregon--new patterns by Lynda Newell

Our annual Moxies July trek to Lynda's in Seaside Oregon is this Saturday!! :D

July 27th

10am to 3-ish

All interested parties invited to attend, but please send a note to Lynda so she can count noses.

This time bring your favorite gadgets/tools to share.

See you soon!

Heidi  just told me she will be planning to room with me for MQX, so you don't need to pass on the message about the room.

I was just talking to Lydia (Johnnie's fiance) and she said somebody will drive me down to Olympia Wednesday morning.  Just let me know what time y'all plan to leave.

A great time was had by all, especially ME!! I can't thank my friends enough for making the trek all the way down to the coast to spend time in my studio and home. I didn't get any pictures but hopefully someone will post some they took.

Thank you again.

The meeting was great, as usual. It's like a family reunion where you get to pick who'll be in your family! And we're always looking for new family members!

OK Lynda--enough is enough! Post some pictures of your new patterns. :P

(Lynda builds beautiful quilts of her own design. We have badgered---er---coaxed her for several years to draft some of them to sell, and she has done it!!)

One is called "Radiance" and has paper-pieced diamond Log Cabins that shape into a gorgeous star.

The other is "Venus Fly Trap" and I'll try to find a pic from an earlier Moxie meeting where she shared it so you can see how gorgeous it is. Unless she posts some photos first--please please?

Archived