What to do with my old rails after Bliss upgrade?

I am upgrading my 14 ft. Original table for my Millennium to the new Bliss system. What can I do with my old rails and carriage? I'm new at long arm quilting and bought the system used in June 2012. I haven't used it much, between being evacuated due to the fires in Colorado Springs last summer and then having to move to Ohio in January. I finally got everything up and running and decided to upgrade. I'm learning a lot.

Any ideas? I will give them away if someone will pay shipping or will pick them up.

Picture? :o Hmmmm.........first I'd have to clean it off! :rolleyes:  On the table top I have the computer for my CQ, a waste basket at each end of the quilt, my magnetic bars for full floating the quilt top, a steam iron, small gooseneck lamp from Ikea for side lighting, a spritz water bottle, a small bottle of spray starch, my home made side leaders, and.......oh yeah........lots of batting fuzz and threads 'cuz I just took a quilt off the frame!

NOTE: If you use the table top like this, you DO have to support it underneath. I had some extra cross tubes that I used, but still need a couple more to make it really stable. My hubby used U clamps to attach it to the side rails, but they're loose enough the table top can be slid back and forth if needed.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived