I can't contain myself - MORE feathers!!!

Ok I really TRIED to wait until I was finished with this to post.  I stink with secrets!!!  This is a customer quilt that I just went feather crazy on.  I'm seriously in love with the feathered border the most...I can't stand how much I love it!!!  Part of me can't believe I even quilted it!!!   :)  Just sharing...because I seriously cannot contain myself.  Hoping to have the full quilt done with pictures tomorrow...

9497943867_372edb7c81.jpg

Gorgeous !!!! I love feathers but not a master of them....... YET.   I have high hopes............ :rolleyes: Haven't even touched Millie for about 6 weeks.   Been too busy with other STUFF.   By September, my life will be mine again and then lookout............DH may have to send food down to me.  I have so many projects to do and more that I want to do..........

Thank you guys!!!  Oh my gawsh, I was so happy last night with this.  I just have to turn the quilt today and do the other side...I fully intended on doing it last night but my two year old has a cold and I had to rock her to sleep.  I didn't finally get to bed until after 2 in the morning.  Wheew!  I am off to finish this and post pictures hopefully this afternoon!  ;)

I too love the feathers...but mostly you made me smile with your worded post!!  I love that you said you cant believe you quilted that!!  LOL  I think we have all had that feeling and those that havent yet are in for a treat!! That wonderfull feeling that is alot like falling in love (and eating REAL chocolate with no calories)!!!! ;)

Thank you  Debbie!  Well...let me just say that the sink is full of dishes and I could really use a shower.  LOL  Small sacrifices I tell you!!  ;)  It's worth it.  I love this job.

Wonderful job!  You posted great pics of many quilts you've done.  Where do you find the time to get so much done with a 2 year old? I too love the all-over feathers. :)

I couldn't get a whole shot of the back, but there is a photo in the flickr album if you click on the photos.  It turned out very fancy but it's a dark blue floral!  Wish so much it were a neutral so it would show of off all the feathers - but the next customer quilt she sent muslin so the back is going to be AMAZING!!!  I know a lot of people hate muslin but I LOVE it on the back!  :)

Pls post pics of the back also!!

Archived