UK Quilt Retreat 2014

Good news - Linzi, Kay and I are organising a UK Quilting Retreat  from 15 - 19th September 2014.

It is being held near Grasmere in the Lake District, which is a really beautiful part of north west UK and an excellent part of any UK vacation  ..............  http://www.lakedistrictwalks.net/grasmere

We will be staying at Rydal Hall, which is a fabulous old country house set in beautiful gardens.

http://www.rydalhall.org/gallery/#1

You will check in from 4pm on Monday 15th, bring your own projects and stitch your heart out through to Friday lunchtime. All meals and accommodation are included, as well as a full program of longarm demo's and evening textile talks.  Non-sewing partners are also welcome and can enjoy the gorgeous countryside nearby or just chill and relax in comfort at Rydal Hall.

If you are interested - please contact Ani Catt on anicatt@yahoo.co.uk for more information and a booking form.  If you are travelling from overseas we hope to have a limited number of UK domestic sewing machines available to make it easier for you!

Thanks - I look forward to hearing from you :)

- Ani

www.anicatt.co.uk

Laura - you will be more than welcome to come over!  We have a lot of stuff planned ...... x2 longarm machines will be set up for demo's and classes and for students to play ........ er - I mean - use ....... textile talks each evening ........... fabric for sale ........ all meals included (lovely food too!) ........ tea/coffee/cakes available all day ......... very comfortable accommodation ..............  and beautiful english countryside all round ......  and to make things easier for our overseas visitors there will be a limited number of domestic sewing machines too.

Email me if you would like to see the full program :)

- Ani

Archived