Carolina Lily quilt

Another beautiful quilt, Linda!  I always love to see the variety of quilting that you do.  It is so inspiring!  Thanks for sharing your beautiful work and all your little tips to help the rest of us become better quilters!

Do you only quilt custom quilts?  It's amazing how quickly you get these beauties done! At least it seems fast to all of us here............ :P   Also, just wondering if you have your second book "in the works" yet?  I use your first one all the time!

Thanks for the nice comments!  :)

It seems like I do mostly semi-custom and custom. I'm booked usually six months out and if someone wants a pretty overall they can find lots of quilters locally who have a two or three week turn-around. I love to do an occasional overall--it's good money and soothing quilting.

The LQS had a number of Judy Niemeyer classes this year and they're still coming in to be quilted. I think I've done 11 since the first of the year.Sometimes someone will grab a spot on my list a long way out just to force themselves to keep at it and finish a quilt.

I'd love to do another book. Any suggestions for content?

Archived