Sewing machines for sale

I have a question. Where would be a good place to post my sewing machines for sale? I have some very nice machines I want to sell so I can buy a long arm quilting machine. I have a Brother Quattro 6000D sewing/embroidery machine with the camera upgrade and the card reader   $5,800.00, then I have a Brother NX-800 Brand New I used it once $850.00 this machine retails for $1,250.00. I also have a Bernina Patchwork Edition 140 for $550.00 this machine is a work horse. And I have a Brother PC-8500 sewing/embroidery machine with the pe-design card reader priced $1,250.00.  My friend asked me why I was going to part with my Quattro and I told her I can't have everything lol. She said yes you can, I just had to laugh.

Thank you for sharing the site " Sew its for Sale". I couldn't find the other group on Facebook. I have had my HQ 16 Andy Brother sewing/ embroidery machines on Craig's list with little interest. I am hoping I have better luck with the Sew its for Sale site. My Millie comes soon and not sure how I will be able to have both long arms set up. I want to keep the HQ16 set up in case someone wants to test drive her

• 2 months later...

I have a Gammill 26 Vision for sale. I will be moving soon and I really can't take this with me so I want to sell it to a loving home. I purchased this machine in February 2012. It has the following features:

Gammill Vision 26 with a throat space 26" wide x 10" high

12' Professional Table

Hydraulic Height Adjustment

Swivel Casters

Breeze Track System

On-Board Memory System

Advanced Stitch Regulator

Stitching speed- Stitches at an amazing 2,700 stitches per minute

Built -In Diagnostics

FM Tuner

Color Touch Screen

Electronic Needle Positioner and Single Stitch

Horizontal and Vertical Channel locks

On Board Bobbin Winder

Adjustable Laser Light

LED Light Fixture (with Black Light)

Batting Bar

Home Pro Workstation - 2 templates

Also: M Style Bobbins

Tool Kit included

This machine is in excellent condition. I used this machine to quilt a few quilts as a hobby. This machine was used in a pet free and smoke free environment. Buyer will be responsible for pick-up, transportation, and set-up.

Price: $16,000.00

bschissl@nycap.rr.com

• 5 months later...

I have a 2009 Lenni for sale. It had a 10' metal table, casters, and some other extras for long arm quilting..

Moving and will not have the room. Looking to get a George :)

Please message for more details or any interest.

Thank you,

~ Shea

Archived