Anne, that looks really nice!  I am betting we will continue to see more of these in our studios and I for one love to see how they are quilted!  Good job!

aedc2cc10e0045c5397509e8f6b74d4d.png

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sewmanyquiltssewlittletime/

Proud Millie Owner!

Sew Many Quilts - Sew Little Time

Custom Long Arm Quilting

I am definitely not tired of your modern quilt posts, Anne! I have not made one of these modern quilts but I am intrigued and am wondering if I would know what to do with all that "negative space". I am definitely getting some ideas from your post.

Cathy Hamilton - M&M'ed 2008 Millennium - Part-time Quilter, Full-time Lover of Quilts

I love to see your modern quilts. We want the quilt movement to keep growing and not die out like it did in the 60's and 70's.

Jennifer Bernard

My quilted jackets are on a competition journey around the country

gathering pretty ribbons (sometimes)!

Quilting with my Millennium and playing with my Quiltazoid!

Golly that is pretty!  And I'm not a mod quilt person.. prefer traditional, still have to say, you did good.

I think I'd have probably done cross hatch, but after seeing your results with the swirls, I now have a new

idea in mind.   Thank you.

Rita

You did a beautiful job quilting this top Anne. The quilt is pretty also I like modern and traditional quilts. I made a circle quilt just for fun a couple weeks ago :). I can't wait to get my Millie so I can get my tops quilted. I think I have around 15 tops to quilt. I really like the pattern you picked for this quilt.

Anne,

It looks like you are having a great time quilting.  Keep posting pictures, I love to see what you are doing.

Sharon Dimberg

APQS Dealer, Quilt Design, Piecing, Long Arm Quilting

quirkyquilting@comcast.net

Quirky Quilting by Sharon

APQS Millennium

Sew Batik Associate #1049