jmcclannan

AQS in Des Moines

Don't know if I will be going this year or not. Mother's77th  b-day is Saturday.  It's hunting season for us now, thru Dec 31st, so depends on the weather too.  It will definitely be a LAST MINUTE decision, if I go.

F55CA928B31BF9D50E35FB71F402EFB1.png Millennium/IntelliQuilter 402-450-8321 Designer of the 1/2" foot for Ult II's. 1sheributler@gmail.com

I will be there Wednesday and Saturday. I am a member of the Des Moines Quilters Guild so I will be hanging quilts, have entered quilts, am white gloving and will be exhausted by Saturday night! I also some how got volunteered to make over 100 signs for a display of our guild family quilts called "Our Quilting Legacy".

I am excited to be able to show my Dad's quilts, my step-mom,s, a great grandma's quilt, and the 1 quilt my mom made for my daughter. My daughter and my mom shared the same birthday. She was killed by a drunk drive after sharing only 3 birthdays with my daughter. It should be an interesting display judging by all the family stories I am typing!

Jennifer Bernard

My quilted jackets are on a competition journey around the country

gathering pretty ribbons (sometimes)!

Quilting with my Millennium and playing with my Quiltazoid!

I usually wear one of my quilted jackets with crystals on it. If you can't sparkle at a quilt show...where else can you!!

Jennifer Bernard

I'll be going too, probably Wednesday. Don't forget to see the Des Moines Area Quilt Show too. It is in the same building! The guild has a lot of awesome quilters! I can show up any day being only about 10 miles away :D

363702C2B0808C78BC03248E42546B9B.png

I finally finished over 100 quilt signs today for the Des Moines Area Quilters Guild. I some how got volunteered to do the Family Legacy quilt signs. We will have family quilts there from as far back as the 1890's. I get to help hand all those quilts on Monday. I am taking Tuesday off to recuperate before going back on Wednesday. I even got my dad and step-mom to go with me on Thursday.

Jennifer Bernard

I'm coming up on a bus from our local quilt shop on Wednesday.  I came via bus last year and it was great.  No driving hassle, no parking hassle, just lots of time to shop and see all those beautiful quilts.  I wish we had some kind of "identifier" from the forum so we knew who was who.  I'd love to meet some of you!!!