Fantastic Thursdays???

I miss the Fantastic Thursdays!!!  I like seeing all the wonderful quilty eye candy and hearing about the projects everyone is working on.  I don't get much quilt time due to this crazy work schedule of mine. So it's nice to see what everyone else is doing!  I have been working on a Lone Star Log Cabin quilt for some time now. I have a couple more blocks to do yet and then I can finish putting it together. I will post pictures when I get it all together.  I did get a chance last weekend to spend some time with my Daughter; we took a bunch of feed bags and made totes out of them with fabric lining. We had a lot of fun! Don't get to spend much time with my Daughter (our schedules rarely line up), let alone do something crafty together.

Well, I am making one monster block a day for a quilt for Cade for Christmas and one doll outfit a day for Meredith's Christmas. I can't post any pictures cause I took them on my phone and this site won't allow "those kind of pictures!" And, to add to it all, the real camera stick is stuck in this darned laptop! And so is the story of my life!

Charlotte -  Can't wait to see the pictures of your flannel quilt when it is finished!

Lyn -  Your "Rose of Sharon" quilt is Beautiful!!!

Kathy -  Your "Tennessee Waltz" quilt is Beautiful....The colors are my Daughter's favorite.

Sylvia -  Meredith's face is going to light up when she see all those doll clothes your making her!

Rebecca - Your Cross Stitch quilt is looking wonderful, looking forward to seeing pictures of it when finished!

Linda - Can't wait to see your "Women of Courage" quilt when finished!

Heidi -  The Lone Star Log Cabin quilt I am working on is a extra large king spread quilt (first quilt that will actually be mine).  Be sure to post pictures of your quild's quilt when you finish!

Been working on Judy N Prairie Star that belongs to LQS owner. It's taking me forever, so far 3rd week now, hoping to finish by Monday.

Went to the fair to check on my 5 quilt entries. So far I have 2 blue Ribbons, 1 2nd prize & 1 third prize. One of quilts with blue ribbon was also awarded a bigger ribbon sponsored by our Quilt Guild. Like Sylvia, i took pics with my iPhone & iPad. Will take Digital camera pics next week to post.

I've missed Fantastic Thursdays!!! Everyone has been so busy. So have I. Thanks for sharing your beautiful quilting. This is what I have been up to.  

First Baby quilt

9876677685_29dbc7d9d7.jpg

001 by delld1964, on Flickr

Second baby quilt both with the panto turned to look like water!

9876682726_a05ce876aa.jpg
006 by delld1964, on Flickr

All Freehand!

9876676336_0952af15ce.jpg
008 by delld1964, on Flickr  
For my local quilt shop LOLLIPOPS

9876756253_34cf5ac767.jpg
015 by delld1964, on Flickr
9876614375_52976bfc8d.jpg
020 by delld1964, on Flickr

This was an DD cup quilt!

This Halloween is my SIL Debbie's quilt! it was so fun to do!!!

9882959756_c0695339e4.jpg
029 by delld1964, on Flickr

Thanks for looking. There are lots of photos on Flickr.  Click on the picture and you go to Flickr!  :)  :)  :)

Oh, Wow!!   Such eye candy..  love everyone of them.  The work is fantastic,

Rebecca  I wish that quilt were mine. prettiest I've seen in many years.

Dell, my goodness when do you find time?   

I've been working on our grandsons quilt for his dorm room at NCState.

Also finishing up a Quilt of Valor.. and made from Churn Dash.. 

Very far out for me.  I'm shading from a dark red in the lower left corner

to near dark navy in the upper right, the lighter in the middle diagonal.

Not blended in as I'd like, but time constraints..  they do be a pain.

Getting 2 things ready to go into the Quilt show, a bed quilt I hand appliqued

a few years back, with a wide Seminole Quilting border to end it.

Our Grandsons Quilt is  one huge Chinese Lantern.. the red logo fabric

makes up the lamp and the logo fabric that is printed all over, and wouldn't have

shown the lantern is the one border, the binding and the back.

Should finish is as soon as I have time.  Guess I'll give it to him as a "Thanksgiving"

gift, as I am so very thankful to have him.

Keep stitching and loving it..

Archived