Accuquilt Studio Die Sale

Good question. I just bought the studio and 2 strip dies.It should ship on Monday. The other dies I wanted were out of stock. I was told when they are back in stock, it would be at the regular price. So, I sure hope they have a comparable sale during the holidays.

Debbie

Newnan, Ga

Dave, that's a good idea!! I might have to look into that possibility a bit further. I have checked out the weight of the cutter and its a little over my case weight I'm allowed. Maybe I could purchase and post it back. That would still be cheaper to do than purchase it here. As the saying goes, "Where there's a will there's a way". :)

Julie - I'm in UK and have the Studio cutter.  No one stocks the Studio dies over here so I buy direct from accuquilt in USA.  They give a quote on the www order page for shipping with choices so you know how much it will be.  It does work out far more expensive but - worth it imho.  Only thing they can't work out is the import duty ;)  Wish the Quilt Fairy could wave those out the window ....... 

The Studio is a great cutter - love mine.  I confess - piecing is not my first love, its only really a means to get to the quilting!  Having the cutter has changed the way I work and gets me there faster ;)

I have built up a wishlist, then grab the various dies I want when they go on sale.  The wishlist function is great as the prices change to red when they're the sale prices ;)

- Ani

Thanks Ani, that's good info to know. I was waiting to hear back from them regarding a quote, as I'd emailed them, not realising it's given on the order page.

I won't at all be surprised if getting it shipped over, is still a cheaper option than buying it here. With their current sale price, even a high shipping cost, would still make it viable to do.

I didn't know about the wish list option, may need to go investigate that now. :)

Yes - the wishlist is great.  You can spend a lot of time *shopping* without actually spending a bean!  hehe  

I leave my dies on the wishlist too, even once I've bought them - I just change the little note on there.  Saves me trying to order the same one twice ;)

Enjoy :)

- Ani

I think the sale ends today...so I pushed "submit" on my order...!

I also picked up the IKEA cart someone here recommended (Flytta) for putting the unit on when I was at IKEA yesterday...almost ready to get the cutter working! Off to fabric store today to pick up some fabric I wanted that was on sale!

Archived