A little help needed with strips

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Connie,

So sorry too hear about your sister.  Praying for some good sister time together during the construction of these quilts and more time for her than the doctors anticipate.

I just finished sewing the following combination and will mail them today: (2) white/pink/white  (2) white/orange/white,  (2) white/purple/white  (2) white/red/white. (Sorry, I have no black fabric.)

Marti I am sorry your husband is ill. Hoping that he will soon be back to good health.

I want to Thank everyone for the support and generosity to our family to help see her wish come true. Hoping for more time with her as long as she does not suffer any more than she has. Right now she is and has been in a lot of pain like others has been through the same thing I am sure.

Watching her suffer is hard. I can hardly wait till I see her and present her with everyone's support and generosity. It is hard to express the feeling this is given to me. From the bottom of my heart Thank you all very much.

Connie Tucker

Thank you everyone for all your generosity .

After a long afternoon evening we have gotten Sherry back to Missouri. So far she has done ok with the flight.

The plane had issues so lots of waiting to find another plane to put her in. I guess 6 got tired of waiting started a dis turbines and they were arrested and taken off the plane. What a Monday

Thanks everyone for everything you have done for my family as well as everyone else you are there for

Connie

I will see what I have and send some strips.. 2.5" ??  

PM me the addy etc to send it to.. will do as fast as I can.

If I wait until tomorrow, I won't get it done. 

Prayers, and I'm so sorry that you are having to go through this.

Oh, on the label, I'd suggest something like, 

Made for my granddaughter,  April Spring Wellington,

by your Grandma  Sherry Lane Hawkins..

Year of 2013..

Hunkydimpy MI 

ETC

Be sure and put the town of the maker or recipient, whichever

seems more appropriate.

Connie, I put some strip sets and and loose strips in the mail today for your sister's quilts, I hope you can use them.

I mainly just want to say that my warmest thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this worst of times, hopefully made better though by sharing the process of making these quilts for those she will leave behind.

Thank you Jenn, Cathy, and Tracey for the prayers, warm thoughts, and the offer to help us with the quilts.

I am so Thankful to have everyone helping me out to give Sherry and our family this memory.

I am going to just treat this like one of our sister quilting vacations. Not thinking about it being our last one but just our quilting time with Sherry. She has always lived so far away we were not able to see each other every year or more than once a year. We would meet at one of our homes and the dining room would become our quilting room until it was time to go. As you know in some quilting events you ( we) get with our friends we may not always finish a project at the event due to catching up, laughing, or just plain nonsense. Well this one I hope to have all that but with every ones help that has been given, we will finish the projects ahead of us.

Thank you all so much:)

I have received a couple of packages today, Thank you Madelyn N and Norma H.

Connie Tucker

Archived