A little help needed with strips

Really any of them would work. So which ever you would like. We could probably use more of any of them. I will try to stop on my way down and pickup any extras too . Thank you Whitepinesquiter. Sorry I don't know your name.

I was surprised when I found them today in the mail. It was very quick and such a nice surprise too . Thank You.

Connie

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No those will be great.

I was just checking in. She was so excited about all of the gifts. The prayers, blanket ( she asked how you knew she likes laying with one. ) the strips / strip sets/ pens & the nice easy patterns, special warm thoughts and cards. She said that it just made her day. She and the family wanted to send their , Thank you!

The sewing has been slow going she gets tired easily. She asked who had given such a gift. I told her it was the Quilt Warriors from APQS.

Thank You Again , for giving us all our sister special quilting memory .

Connie

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, just wanted to touch base with you. We are still working on the quilts we now have 2 done. My other sister is still with Sherry helping her. She gets confused sometimes so it takes a little more time. I had to leave them to work on the quilts due to my husband getting sick. So now after emergency surgery Sat. Night I am with my husband in the hospital. On an up note I am grandma to a beautiful little girl. She was born on Friday night. She is gorgeous if I must say, with very dark hair.

Thanks to everyone for helping me ( us) out, along with the quilt for Sherry sent to her. The strips and yardage pens, quilt label supplies to help complete them.

I had hoped to send out A Thank You to everyone but I have not had a chance to do that yet.

So please accept this Thank You .

Connie

Sherry loves florals but then she just loves fabric and being able to piece quilts .  So I think what ever you want or can would be great.  Yes we will need some neutrals as well.  When I would see her in Mich. or we got together in our home town West Plains. We would all go shopping for material. 

She would always pick hers out and it might be another hour for me to pick out my colors. So you might be asking the wrong person to say what exactly.  So I will leave it to you to choose Sherry will be good with just the act of kindness of seeing her kids getting a quilt from her.

That was always my Christmas present to her to take her shopping for material. Being a single parent she did not always get to go to Quilt shops very often. Not that I go to often but it will always be a good memory for us.  I would make a quilt box whether it be a new quilt book, patterns, or quilting tools.  I would start shopping again as soon as Christmas was over if I saw a good buy. 

We are thinking 2 1/2 " strips would be a good size to work with. 

Thank You Teresa for helping me do this for her and her girls.

My Address is 702 East Della

Versailles, Mo. 65084

Address here:

Her name is Connie Tucker

Archived