Wheel trouble

Not sure if I am in the right troubleshoolting forum but, I have a used 2010 milly.  I have to come to the conclusion that I have the older type wheels and that may be why when I move the machine from left to right or vise versa it feel like I am on a bumpy highway.  Has anyone ever had this problem and is it a big job to switch to the MnM wheels.  Any help would be appreciated.

What color are your wheels?  Are they smooth black?  A 2010 Millie may already have them installed, and you may just need them adjusted or you may have one with a bad bearing.  There were some that had problems with the bearings (they had the yellow center) and APQS replaced them.  It isn't a hard job at all to switch to the M&M wheels,if you indeed don't have them on, and there are clear instructions to do it. Let us know how it goes.

I have cleaned and cleaned black residue still coming off.  They don't have the yellow centers, I check that out.  The ones on the front of the machine I swear are black and I thought they were hard plastic.  The ones on the back (panto side) seem to have brown flex in them and the husband said they were like a flake board he could see the fibers.  Didn't know they had bearings.  I am very new at this machine.  The APQS rep told me this morning that if the wheel is approx. 3/4" wide they are the MnM, if they are approx. 1/2" wide they would be the older ones.  When I measured tonight they were more the 1/2" size.  Called Amy at APQS tonight but haven't heard back I will give a try again tomorrow.  Thanks so much for responding back you guys are the best.

Archived