Sign in to follow this  
qltnbe

First and second quilt off Millie

Although I have had my new  Millenium since March, I am just now getting around to doing something productive with it.  Right after I ordered her, I broke my arm, so that put me back about three months, and then life has just gotten in the way along with working, too.  I know...just excuses.  But I thought I would share my first two quilts off my Milliie.  I was told not to do anything that I am totally emotionally involved with since I am such a perfectionist.  I wouldn't want to get frustrated  with something that I really love.  Anyways, the first one was a b/w/yellow that I did the popcorn panto on and the second one is a houndstooth baby quilt that didn't come out as square as it should have, so I thought it would make for good practice (I did practice on a couple large muslin pieces before jumping into quilts.  So, here are my two so far. 

post-15392-0-44593000-1380927769_thumb.jpg

post-15392-0-78828500-1380927791_thumb.jpg

Great curves!!! Looks really great! i think you are on your way!!!! Can't wait to see what you do next!!!

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

That must have been so tough to have to stay away from your new Millie!

Excellent first quilts, keep up the great work.

Cathy Hamilton - M&M'ed 2008 Millennium - Part-time Quilter, Full-time Lover of Quilts

How exciting! They look absolutely wonderful. I'd hate to show you my first attempts at longarm quilting. Oh wait, I think I did post them to the forum a while ago:)

Keep sharing...we love photos and are so proud of you!

DA6F15FEDD9F8F152708CED82003B151.png

APQS Customer Service & Education Director

1-800-426-7233

dawn@apqs.com