Just finished the DWR quilt Linda R helped me with the quilting design. I love how it turned out.  It is 90 by 100 inches!

10099913213_3e22a96d80_n.jpg
001 by delld1964, on Flickr

There are more pictures on Flickr

Thanks for looking!

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

Beautiful, Dell, I love those bumpy feathers (not remembering what they are called) and the swirl in the middle fixes the area I always have a problem with-- my centers never look that great!

What would we do without Linda R.?!? (If I could on my iPad, I would use that cute red faced adoring emoticon here :)) )

Cathy Hamilton - M&M'ed 2008 Millennium - Part-time Quilter, Full-time Lover of Quilts

What a beautiful job you did on this quilt, Dell! I loved all the pictures you shared.

How many stitches per inch do you set your machine for on these?

Linda, thanks and I set the machine for 10 inches per inch.

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

I was just going to thank you for putting the video up of your quilting the center.  What ruler did you use that I see in the pics?  I've been practicing this since seeing how you broke it down in steps without a ruler.  I am, also, in awe of how smooth the APQS stitch regulation sounds and stitches!

A865FFE96B99D13D2E3C09AF2B8376EA.png
2009 Freedom, and a 1989 Ulti I w/Intellistitch