APQS Closed Monday for Annual Community Service Day

Hi Everyone,

At APQS, family is a top priority, which is why you become part of our extended family when you buy one of our longarm quilting machines. We’re closing the factory for one day on Monday, October 14th so we can help another local family make a home together. APQS employees will spend the day painting a house for the Habitat for Humanity. We will resume normal business hours on Tuesday, October 15th.

Of course if it's a "quilt emergency" just send me an email to dawn@apqs.com and I'll try to sneek a few peeks at my email during painting breaks.

As always, thanks for your continued support of APQS and our entire quilting family!

Thanks to all the APQS family for your help with Habitat for Humanities..  We have a good group here

in Sanford, currently repairing, actually rebuilding the inside from walls to flooring, etc. .

I present the folks who get the homes here in town with double fleece throws, and/or quilts.. Unfortunately

one I gave out was to a family that destroyed the inside of their home.  Sort of makes me angry that

they can't take care of something many folks work hard to make it possible to have a nice new home.

I shudder to think what the quilts look like! 

The one home, it will be rededicated on the 27th, was in such bad condition, they had to replace the tub\

shower, toilet, all sinks, and some of the sewer plumbing, before the Health Dept. would sign it off. 

Makes me sick.. 

anyway, thank you one and all.. God Bless,

Rita

Archived