Intelliguilter Ordered - Any Questions I should ask during setup?

Bliss Quilter

I did it! My IQ will be here 8th on Nov. and I am so excited, I can hardly sleep.  I have been reviewing the website to write down any questions of things I want to ask.  Does anyone out there have suggestions on what I should ask during the setup.  I don't want to miss a thing. 

Thanks for reading!

Congratulations Judith, you will love your IQ. I had the BasiQ IQ installed in June, but soon upgraded to the ClasiQ IQ for the larger screen and the extra tools.

If your IQ dealers are as good as mine are in the UK, Mandy gave me a thorough grounding in the Basics of operating the IQ both on the tablet while her husband did the installation and then hands on at the frame. I think my mind was on overload I could not think of anything to ask .

You are in for loads of fun.!!!!

Sorry not much help on the questions, but I'm sure someone will pop in with some ideas.

Thanks everyone. I did order the Classic New Version.  I have been reading the instructions on line and watched all the video's.  I plan to contact some of the ladies here in Houston that have it to get some feed back.  I am preparing quilt tops now so when I have done a few practice (donation) quilts I can start on mine.  I don't think the learn curve will be too long as I have watched most all demo's. 

Again thanks for the Advise. 

I have a Nolting.   IQ is more adaptable to both APQS and Nolting.  I hope one day to have enough room for an APQS Millie (drull, drull +4years).  Then all I will need to do is buy extra computer mount and motor drive for the Millie and I can use the same system for both.  If I deside to sell the Nolting whole setup as is, then I could sell fasters. 

Archived