What is the name of the quilting app for tablets/ipads?

I am looking into buying a tablet for various reasons, but one is to help in my quilting business. I saw  this app mentioned previously but couldn't find the where it was . 

What is the name of the quilting app that you can take a picture of your quilt top and then use the app to "draw" designs to preview how they look?  Is it for Ipads or for other tablets ie. Android tablets.

Thanks for the help!

I have Adobe Ideas. You can import a photo and use different layers and switch back and forth to see which design you like best. I use it mostly for auditioning designs I want to use. I also use Paper by Fifty Three. I use it to save designs I like. I also use it for doodling. You can organize your designs in different notebooks and create more notebooks as you need them. I really like both of these and use them a lot.

I use bamboo paper. I take pictures of blocks and then import the picture and use the drawing pen to work out ideas. I also use a plexiglass and place over parts of quilts using dry erase marker practice designs. Then take picture with iPad to remember and or compare. I to love the iPad. Bamboo paper is free.

• 5 years later...

I know this post is older, but I thought I might revive it!

I recently started using ficklefabrics.com which I thought fit here nicely.  You can take pictures of your fabric and then show them next to each other in whatever shape you want. I use it to make my own blocks so I don't have to use paper and pencil... which always gets lost.  Full disclosure, I know the family that's building it very well. :D

Archived