Sign in to follow this  
Sandra Darlington

Hi everyone....

I haven't been on here in ages! I have missed all of you, but now I'm back and here to give you my good news. If anyone remembers, last February I was diagnosed with uterine cancer. I had surgery in March, then I went through a series of radiation treatments. Then I "took a break" in August and went on vacation. At the end of August I started chemotherapy. I finished last week and according to my surgeon, who I saw yesterday, I am in remission. :)

I still have many more scans and blood work and doctor visits ahead of me, but I am hopeful everything will be fine.

I want to thank everyone for their many prayers and encouraging messages. I believe in prayer and it seems our prayers have been answered. Hugs to all of you!

Sandra Darlington

Darlington Quilts

2005 APQS Liberty, Circle Lord Enhanced

sandradarlington@aol.com or

DarlingtonQuilts@Gmail.com

Congratulations on your fabulous news! Sandra! Hope you are able to get back to quilting and your regular routine very soon! I recently tried to send you a PM to check in on you but your mailbox s full. So glad you posted this update. Take care and best wishes for continued good reports. ((Hugs))

<p>Vickie Oliver Beachside Quilter APQS Rep SW FL 2013 New Gen Millennium, Quilt Path

239-209-0990. Beachsidequilter.com

You have been missed! It is certainly a relief to hear great news! 

Kristina at website http://withakquilting.blogspot.com/ and personal blog http://froggybottomquilting.blogspot.com/

Hoppily quilting along with FROGGER - my Green Millennium, and TOAD - my Liberty. Quiltazoid equipped too!

Hi Sandra , that is fabulous news. So happy for you. I also really enjoyed seeing your holiday photos on Facebook while you travelled around the UK and Ireland. Reminded what a beautiful country I live in.

Happy owner of my newly Blissed 09 Lenni, with new friend Intelliquilter ClasiQ

FCF5C84CD6D4F7A87DB5FBE50FDA5592.png

http://kathsquiltingdiary.blogspot.com/

Thanks everyone!!!  I am so thankful for all of your prayers and good wishes.  I just read all of your comments and "liked" as many as I could, but then I got the message that I couldn't "like" anymore today.  I used them all up.  :)  

I'm still trying to catch up on all of your news and have been reading lots of the posts, but when you miss months of them...it takes a long time to get back into the swing of things.

Sandra Darlington

Darlington Quilts

2005 APQS Liberty, Circle Lord Enhanced

sandradarlington@aol.com or

DarlingtonQuilts@Gmail.com